Another day without working on the taxes - subconsciously avoiding the inevitable signing of big checks, I think. A cool and cloudy day, with some drizzle in the morning. I spent all day in the genea-cave, it seems. Brother-in-law Paul comes on Saturday morning so genealogy may be light over the weekend.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 272: #445 Melatiah (Hamant) Metcalf (1704-1751) of Medfield, Mass. and Keene, N.H. posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to Walmart for bathing suits - she got two! Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 April 2019 and wrote the Ancestry post for Sunday. Took a short nap.
* Had lunch, and online to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 April 2019.
* Went in to the recliner at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and one of my books. Padres beat the Cards 5-3 so we are 5-3 on the season.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and answered email. Forgot to check Twitter and Facebook. Oh well!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and then worked in the front yard pulling weeds for a bit. Tidied up the floors too so Paul doesn't think we are total slobs.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it finished and set off to the proofers. Whew!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment