I had a pretty good night's sleep, so felt decent all day. did not submit the taxes, though! Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Betty and Her Nana in the Park -- Post 560 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked up Linda, and we went to the 99 Cent store to shop. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Program on Saturday 13 April Features Kristi Sexton and checked for new databases. Looked for obituaries on Newspapers.com.
* Had lunch, then left at 11:20 a.m. for the library for my CVGS Research Group. We got set up in the Computer Lab today - just enough seats! Had 13 attendees. Got two books on the way out, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game, dozed in the recliner, and Pads beat Giants 3-1, so we are now 8-5 on the season.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and wrote Guest Post: Citizens Military Training Camps (CMTC) by Carole Sobke. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, worked on the 52 Ancestors profile, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. TreeShared 130 profiles with about 70 more to do. Hadn't done that for 10 days.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment