This was a typical spring Sunday genealogy day - church, blogs, baseball, gardening, and data entry.
* Read email and blogs, started work on the Amanuensis post, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 7 to 13 April 2019 posted.
* We went off to church at 9:40 a.m., it was Palm Sunday and the preschool families were at church. The kids were in the palm parade. Home by 11:20 a.m.
* Finished up the Amanuensis post, then worked at some random RootsMagic profiles doing Web Hints. Answered email.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, took a short nap, and watched the Padres game. Read the paper. Padres lost 8-4 to the Dbacks, so 11-6 on the year, 7-3 on the road trip.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then resolved 312 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs- 7 to 13 April 2019 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, did the dishes, and worked in the front yard for 30 minutes pulling weeks around the rose bushes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the anniversary post, and TreeShared 176 profiles to the Ancestry tree. all caught up!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.