I feel like I wasted a good part of the day, and didn't accomplish any of the tasks I set out to do in genealogy or in life. Frustrating! Notre Dame in Paris fire today - maybe it wasn't as bad as feared? Terrorism? Construction?
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that It's Genea-Musings 13th Anniversary Today! and Amanuensis Monday -- 1843 Deed of achariah Hildreth to Samuel D. Baldwin in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and didn't contribute much.
* Worked on AncestryDNA a bit, adding several match lines to the database, and notes on the match profiles. Had lunch. Watched a webinar.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 15 April 2019 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked in RootsMagic and added some obituaries and notes found in Ancestry Stories.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. Wrote two posts for Tuesday, which will be a busy day.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, talk to Lori, finished my Patterson book, washed dishes, and started a new book. Padres lost to Rockies 5-2. Now 11-7. Frustration.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.