I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game. Didn't sleep well last night. Had a busy day today.
1) Tuesday, 23 April:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1814 York, Pennsylvania Marriage Record for Philip Jacob Konig and Christina Miller posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., went to the 99 Cent Store, home by 9:40 a.m. Worked for several hours in GenealogyBank obituaries, adding Seaver obits to the RootsMagic tree. Added a bunch of children of the subjects too.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online to write Genealogy News Bytes - 23 April 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit finding info for the Morandi and Seaver folks recently added to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* We lefat 4:45 p.m. for the trolley, had dinner at Tin Fish, in Petco Park by 6:40 p.m. for the 7:10 game with Seattle. We won 6-3, so now 13-11 on the season. Home by 10:30. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 24 April:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Georgianna (Kemp) Auble in About 1916 (?) -- Post 562 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Read a bit, then took a nap. Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, then off at 11:20 for the library for the CVGS program meeting.
* Talked a bit to Toni the speaker, and she presented her program. Had great snacks this month afterwards! Home by 2:30 p.m to watch the 9th inning of the Padres game. We beat Seattle 1-0 on a two hitter, so now 14-11 on the season.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Grandpa: Are We Related To Any Famous Authors? Of course we are!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and matched profiles in Family Tree with RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:20 to finish cooking dinner, we ate, I read the paper, watched TV news, washed dishes, and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write two posts for Thursday, and TreeShared 176 RootsMagic profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.