This was a fairly busy genealogy day - I had my last OASIS class and no Padres game, and no nap. Slept pretty well last night too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 730 a.m., home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1878 Burial Record of Sarah Cutter Knapp in Newton, New Jersey posted.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Got the USB drive and the laptop, and left at 9:25 for La Mesa.
* Got to the OASIS center at 9:50 a.m., and had 5 students. Finished up the course. Home by 12:40 p.m. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to note that Seavers in the News - Henry E. Seaver Killed by Trolley in Hartford, Conn. in 1922 posted. Added to the Best Of post. Answered email.
* Worked a bit in GenealogyBank looking for Seaver obits - found some and added them to the database, along with named relatives. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Started on the 52 Ancestors biography subject - looked for photoed pages of a book in the files and didn't find them. I know I took them many years ago. System failure! Drat.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Resolved 225 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the est Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment