This is day 112 of 365 for the year. Where does the time go? Just remembered -I need to buy a gift for Audrey's birthday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1843 Deed of Samuel D. Baldwin to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 8:55 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and talked a bit about my Forever box, the finds, and then about the Ancestry pedigree chart DNA icons. Added to the Best Of post, then took a nap.
* Had lunch, and online to mess around in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles, then looked for some Seaver folks on Facebook and added them to the tree, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 22 April 2019.
* Worked more in RootsMagic adding Seaver folks, matched more people, and used WebHints to find data for profiles. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked more in RootsMagic on Seaver and other folks.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, add to the Best Of post, and resolve 270 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Need to TreeShare again.
* Answered email, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment