Easter Sunday. We went to church and out to dinner, watched the Padres game too.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 14 to 20 April 2019 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Off to church at 9:40 a.m., and home by 11:20 a.m. Online to write the Amanuensis Monday post, and answered email.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, and Padres won 4-3 to break the losing streak. Now 12-11 on the season.
* Online to upload another video from the home movies to YouTube, then linked it on Facebook. Resolved about 120 Ancestry Hints. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 April 2019 posted.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for dinner at Cafe LaMaze. Mine was fine (prime rib), but Linda struggled with the noise and cool food (Filet). We were home by 6:30 p.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Toni Perrone is Program Speaker at Chula Vista Genealogical Society on Wednesday, 24 April.
* TreeShared 152 profiles so all caught up. Worked on the Morandi kids - found two obituaries with their names. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment