* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that
Amanuensis Monday -- 1843 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to James Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Didn't contribute much.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took a nap. Had lunch, then noted that Sorting Out My Thomas J. Newtons posted. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 1 April 2019 and set it for later. Did some more Newton research without success.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then resolved over 200 Ancestry Hints. Wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* We left for dinner at Marie Callenders at 5 p.m. and were home by 6:30. Read email and blogs, then went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper and finished my book, then got the laptop out to read email, blogs, Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment