* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that
Amanuensis Monday -- 1843 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to James Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Didn't contribute much.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took a nap. Had lunch, then noted that Sorting Out My Thomas J. Newtons posted. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 1 April 2019 and set it for later. Did some more Newton research without success.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then resolved over 200 Ancestry Hints. Wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* We left for dinner at Marie Callenders at 5 p.m. and were home by 6:30. Read email and blogs, then went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper and finished my book, then got the laptop out to read email, blogs, Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.