We went to the Padres game on Saturday night, so I didn't journal. It was a nice weekend - high almost 80F today.
1) Saturday, 30 March:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- BALLIOU (Netherlands to colonial Massachusetts) posted and Added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. to read, then worked on the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Tried to nap, but don't think I did.
* Had lunch, then worked in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles, then added three England Seaver families census records and searcher on Findmypast for them, without many good results. Took a nap at 2:30 and was successful!
* Online to add to the Best Of post, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Ancestor's Occupations posted.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then to the trolley, and into Petco Park at about 5:15 for the Padres game. Padres lost to Giants 3-2, so now 2-1, and we are 1-1 in person. Home by 10 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 31 March 2019:
* Read email and blogs, and got the deed translated before we went to church. Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 March 2019 and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 24 to 30 March 2019 posted.
* Home by 11:15 a.m. to read, finished the Amanuensis post, and had lunch, and started the new Best Of post. TreeShared 40 profiles to the AMT.
* Went in at 1:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. Pads won 3-1 over Giants, so now 3-1 on the season.
* Online at 4 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 24 to 30 March 2019 posted. Wrote and posted Dear Randy - Newbies Need to Be Warned!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online to read, then TreeShared 114 profiles, did some research, and wrote a post for Monday. TreeShared another 76 profiles, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 March (with increases in the numbers from 28 February in parentheses):
* 53,131 persons (+ 539)
* 21,517 families (+ 194)
* 171,343 events (+ 1324)
* 6,654 Alternate Names (+ 191)
* 11,553 places (+ 212)
* 1,845 sources (- 68)
* 103,175 citations (+ 1167)
* 1,286 Multi-media Items (+ 21)
* 3,200 Multimedia links (- 11)
* 30,177 matched to FSFT (+ 580)
I'm up to 60.22% (+0.22%) for citations/events and 194.19% (+0.23%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for February):
* 80,940 page views (2,611 per day, Blogger Stats, - 174)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,496 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 16)
Post a Comment