I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game again.
1) Tuesday, 2 April:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1860 United States Census Record for Ann Auble in Stillwater, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up at 9:30 a.m., we went to Costco and cashed the rebate check, and were home by 10:30 a.m.
* Online to read, then noted that Many RootsWeb Mailing Lists Are Now Inactive posted. Answered email. Sent the OASIS handouts to OASIS. Copied files to flash drive and Dropbox. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, worked on matching with Family Tree, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 2 April 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Resolved 310 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for the trolley, then to Tin Fish for dinner, and were in Petco by 6:20 p.m. Padres lost to Snakes 8-5, and it ended at 10:45 p.m. We got the 11 p.m. trolley and were home by 11:30. Couldn't sleep - finally around 12:30. No journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 3 April:
* Up at 6:30 after less than 6 hours, and tired all day. It rained this morning so Linda didn't go to the Y.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that The Charles Auble Home in San Diego -- Post 559 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote United States, United Kingdom and Canada Census Master Forms and set it for later.
* Worked in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles, and also worked through some Ancestry Web Hints. No nap because I expected a phone call which didn't come.
* Had lunch, then left at 11:20 a.m. for the CVGS Board meeting. Home by 1:45 p.m. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and read the paper, then took a recliner nap. Padres beast Snakes 4-1, so we are now 4-3 on the season. We are 1-2 in person.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, and wrote Dear Randy: Should I Change to a Different Program, and/or Put My Tree Online?
* Linda went to bed with a headache, and I had soup for dinner, put out the trash, and watched TV.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and started on the CVGS Newsletter for April. Got it 25% done.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment