Just another full day in the genea-cave. It was sunny and cool today, high around 65F.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and rootsTech posts, and noted that Surname Saturday -- CORK (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Picked Linda up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Online to read, worked on RootsMagic Notes for AncestryDNA matches - got the Richmond/White matches done. Wrote the SNGF post. Had to search for the document image.
* Had lunch, then did some random research looking for stray Seaver folks. Found several and added them as twigs in RootsMagic. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter draft and sent it to the reviewers.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Fearless Female Writing Prompt posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Returned to the random search for Seaver folks, and also checked Web Hints for the ones added yesterday.
* Took a brief nap, and online to do more Web Hints for Seaver folks. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 March 2019 posted. Forgot to walk. Drat.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the football game, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved over 300 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Whew.
* Added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.