Only 7 hours sleep due to daylight saving. It was a cool but sunny day - only 60F. The rain is coming on Monday afternoon they say.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 3 to 9 March 2019 posted. Started the transcription for amanuensis Monday.
* Went off to church at 9:45 a.m., talked to John, talked to Paul A., and Gil B., and home by 11:10 a.m. Finished up the transcription and wrote the blog post.
* Added to the RootsTech post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 3 to 9 March 2019 posted. Had lunch.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter and made the PDF. Emailed it to the members. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Sleepy, so went in on the recliner and dozed for 30 minutes.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree adding life sketches, sources and notes to several of my ancestors. Also fixed some of the unstandard place names for quite a few of my ancestors. Now the BirthPlace fan chart looks right.
* Worked out in front hacking at the ivy and pulling weeds. Got quite a bit done. Tired, and dirty hands. I should use gloves.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, answered email, and resolved over 300 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Have about 100 profiles to TreeShare sometime.
* Added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.