This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, mainly because it rained this morning so Linda didn't go to the Y. So we didn't go to the grocery store, or anywhere else. It turned into a cool and partly sunny day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 268: #441 Joanna Healey (1718-1809) of Chester, New Hampshire posted.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for two hours. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 March 2019. Answered email.
* Tried to work on AncestryDNA but it wouldn't show me Common Ancestors on the DNA Match page. It was wonky all day and night again. Had lunch.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 8 March 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a 20 minute mile walk around the block. I'm going to try to do this every non-rainy day just for general health reasons. Was tired afterwards. Laid down to rest my eyes.
* Found another Seaver line in an obituary record, so added the line to RootsMagic, along with content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Surname Saturday post after finding Great Migration sketch for the Cork surname. Worked more on the CVGS Newsletter. About 90% done now.
* TreeShared 99 profiles, of which 48 were new persons in my RootsMagic tree. First TreeShare this week.
* Added to the RootsTech post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11 hours.