I didn't journal last night - we went to the Padres game in the afternoon and I had to catch up.
1) Thursday, 28 March:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1696 Marriage of Timothy Hammant and Melatiah Clark in Boston, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Answered email, and checked for new DNA matches. Lay down for a nap but didn't sleep. We left at 10:50 a.m. for lunch at El Pollo Loco, then to the trolley, and made the 11:40 trolley to Petco Park.
* In Petco Park by 12:30 p.m., and watched the Padres beat the Giants 2-0 in a fast game. We didn't have our regular seats for opening day.
* Stopped at In 'n' Out for dinner, and home by 5:30 p.m. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Seavers in the News - James F. Seaver 1926 Obituary in Houston, Missouri posted.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors post and wrote it, then did some random searching for Web Hints that I can use. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Friday, 29 March:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 271: #444 Michael Metcalf (1706-1771) of Medway, Mass. and Keene, N.H. posted.
* Picked her up, and we stopped at the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m., and worked on my last two OASIS class presentations and handouts. I need to send the handouts off for printing.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 29 March 2019, and forgot to work on the taxes. Drat. Always something!
* Had lunch, no nap, answered email, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- 29 March 2019. Worked a bit in RootsMagic with Web Hints. Pulled weeds in the back yard and roundedup the front turf weeds.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Surname Saturday post. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and the basketball game.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:05 to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, then email, blogs and Facebook on the laptop, and did dishes. Padres won 4-1 over Giants, so we start the season 2-0. Hope is still springing! We go again on Saturday. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.