This became a decent genealogy day after we got home from church. The weather was cool and cloudy and windy, a little rain tonight.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 3 to 9 February 2019 posted.
* We left for church at 9:40 a.m., and stayed for the Bob Davis pastor-leaving celebration and had lunch there. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 February 2019 posted. Transcribed a three page deed for Amanuensis Monday.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to read the paper and take a nap. Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, add to the new Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then TreeShared 90 profiles to complete the batch. Resolved 390 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. No CVGS newsletter draft reviews.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.