I didn't go to the SDGS meeting today - we had to go to Costco. It was a cool day with clouds but no rain.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- PICKERING (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Picked her up at 9:30 and we stopped at Costco. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Longest Ancestral Marriage and then explored Yippy. Found some Seaver websites I'd never seen before - one with the Irish Seaver family charts and stories. Added content to the database for some of the families. Some families are not in my database but have no dates on the Irish site. Maybe I can find them in an online tree.
* Wrote the Ancestry and Familysearch posts, Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap, then and TreeShared 120 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate and watched the AAF Fleet game, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 February 2019 posted. Finished the CVGS Newsletter draft and sent it to the reviewers. Resolved 360 Ancestry Hints but no content input to the RootsMagic tree. Still have about 60 profiles to TreeShare.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.