I slept poorly last night (woke up every hour it seemed) and was tired all day. A beautiful day - clear and cool - barely got to 60F.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1839 Deed of James Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass.posted. Picked her up at 8:50 and home in time for MwM.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and opined a bit on things. Afterwards, did the final edit on the CVGS Newsletter and printed out the master for the mailers. Wrote Announcing MyHeritage LIVE 2019 in Amsterdam.
* Napped for 30 minutes, then had lunch, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 11 February 2019 and set it for later.
* Went to the UPS Store at 2 p.m. to print the newsletter and mail them (ran out of stamps, had to buy 6 from them for $1 a piece!), then to the grocery store with the list, and home at 3 p.m.
* Emailed the CVGS Newsletter, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in before 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch news, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, search for Jerusha's Chandlers (didn't find them!) and then resolved 150 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.