We went to Tami's on Thursday morning, so I didn't journal last night. Today was a fairly normal genealogy day for me.
1) Thursday, 7 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1780 Burial Record of Ann Vaux in South Petherton, Somerset posted. Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote Add DNA and Privacy to Your American Ancestrees Family Tree and Seavers in the News - J.W. Seaver Dies in Waynesville, N.C. in 1939 and set them for later. Took a nap!
* We left at 11:40 a.m., stopped at Ralph's for flowers, at In 'n' Out for lunch in Carlsbad, and got to Tami's at about 2:30 p.m. Had fun sharing with them, we had dinner at 5 p.m., and at 6:20 we headed off to see the girls in Seussical at the Boys and Girls Club at 7 p.m. They did well. After pictures with the girls, we drove home, arriving at 10:30 p.m.
* I added to the Best Of post. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Friday, 8 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and picked her up at 9 a.m. We went to Ralphs for groceries, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 264: #433 Amy (Terrell) Vaux (1708-1780) of South Petherton, Somerset and New Findmypast Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 February 2019. Took a nap.
* Up at noon, had lunch, then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches, adding content to the RootsMagic tree profiles. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 8 February 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Surname Saturday post, and corrected a same-name, same time, same-place error in RootsMagic. Whew, glad I found it. Not an ancestor, but a sibling of several.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and have it 95% complete. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment