This was a cool but beautifully clear day - all the way from the islands off the coast to the mountains in the east. Low overnight about 40F, high about 60F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Bridesmaids at a 1940 San Diego Wedding -- Post 547 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Wrote MyHeritage Celebrates a Busy 2018! What's Coming in 2019? and set it for later. Printed off the CVGS Board meeting papers. Brainstormed a bit on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Had lunch, and left for the CVGS Board meeting at the library. Forgot to take in the projector. Drat. A new Board, and some confusion, but made some suggestions.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and took a nap. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then ate dinner, read the paper, and watched TV news.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, worked on the 52 Ancestor profile, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and started the CVGS Newsletter for January. The cycle keeps churning.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.