Three days in and it hasn't rained yet in San Diego. Maybe on Sunday!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1800 U.S. Census for Rudolph Spangler in York, Pennsylvania posted.
* Went off to the health center at 8:15 a.m. to get my blood work done. Home by 8:50 a.m.
* Worked on Selected Genealogy Website Traffic Rankings - 3 January 2019 for three hours. There's a reason I do this only once a year!
* Had lunch, then searched for an obituary and wrote Seavers in the News -- Dr. Tom Seaver Dies Suddenly in 1943. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went off to the grocery store at 3 p.m. and home by 3:40. Took a short nap.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in for dinner at 6 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. got it about 60% done.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.