This was almost an all genealogy day - we had to stop at the dentist to get Linda's temporary crown cemented again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1830 U.S. Census Record of Cornelius Feather Household in Salem, Mercer County, Pennsylvania posted, added to the Best Of post, and picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Did some work in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Tried to nap but only rested.
* We left at 11:10 a.m. for the dentist, and home by noon. Had lunch.
* Did some more work in the record matches, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 22 January 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post.
* Rebooted the computer, then got into the Zoom meeting with Ancestry at 4 p.m. Afterward, worked with random folks in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved about 400 Hints on Ancestry, adding content and sources. I will need to TreeShare soon!
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Tough but rewarding research in China and Iran. Afterward, talked to Linda about her German, Norwegian, English and Irish families that crossed the oceans and how we don't know much about the journeys.
* Read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.