This was another fairly full genealogy day once we survived Costco again. It was a clear day with a high of 68F and a low of 45F overnight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Fred and his Two Sons in About 1948 -- Post 550 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Deleted a bunch of files from Downloads and moved some to other directories.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. to deliver the projector to Virginia, then picked Linda up and we went to Costco. Home by 10:30 a.m. Checked email and blogs. Worked a bit in AncestryDNA matches adding notes. Laid down for a nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then wrote A Reader's Take on Ancestry.com Problems - Part I - Ancestry Member Tree Indexing.
* Matched RootsMagic profiles to Family Tree, checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked on random RootsMagic profiles.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, finish the wash, read the paper, put out the trash, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, resolved about 400 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 70 profiles (another 120 to go). Whew!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.