The blood moon was a fizzle here - too hazy, could barely make it out Sunday night.
1) Sunday - 20 January 2019
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 13 to 19 January 2019 posted. Went off to church at 9:40 a.m., had Kim again, Bob was in Carson City giving his candidate sermon. Kim was sermonizing for another local church.
* Home by 11 a.m. to write the Amanuensis Monday post, then went in to watch football. At halftime, came in and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 13 to 19 January 2019 posted. Rams won the NFC 26-23 in overtime over Saints, with a disputed pass interference play late in the game that screwed Saints.
* Watched the AFC game, had dinner, and Patriots beat Chiefs 37-31 in overtime. Read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and TreeShare the last 95 profiles. Checked Facebook. Checked the moon eclipse. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 21 January 2019
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1797 Deed of Jacob Batchelor to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up, and we shopped at Ralphs. Home by 9:45 a.m. Added about 15 SSDI entries from MyHeritage Record Matches. Wrote Ancestry.com Has Over 60 Job Openings. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to read, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 21 January 2019 and set it for later. Worked in RootsMagic file, matching profiles with Family Tree, adding content to both programs, used WebHints too. Dozed in the chair for 10 minutes.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and matched RootsMagic and Family Tree profiles, adding content both ways. Solved one long-standing problem on the Vaux line.
* Googled a bit for Ancestry information and found job reviews on Glassdoor. Interesting. Then added to the Best Of post, wrote this post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment