I've been cold in the house even though the thermostat is at 70, so I've been wearing my outdoor work jacket all day and even to bed to keep my core and arms warm. Today I found a sweatshirt to wear and love it - one of the girls gave it to me over 10 years ago, I think. The lows overnight have been in the high 30s and highs in the low 60s. It may rain on Saturday night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 259: #408 Johann Nicolaus Konig (1707-1776) of Germany and Pennsylvania posted. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 4 January 2019 and set it for later.
* Worked on the AncestryDNA matches for awhile writing new notes, and tried two quick and dirty trees that failed to find a common ancestor. Made a list of the top contributors to each autocluster and tried to identify a family line. Succeeded on about 10 of 26 clusters. Several large clusters are mysteries, but all I have to do is find the common ancestor for one of the cluster members.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 4 January 2019. Added to the Best Of post. Took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, then wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts, and then did some random research using WebHints, and added content and sources to the RootsMagic tree..
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and then worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it ready for the proofreaders. Added several new features this month.
* Read email and blogs, then checked Facebook again and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.