Another nice shirtsleeve weather day. Even walked a bit waiting for Linda.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1840 U.S. Census for Daniel Spangler Household in Sandy Creek, Pennsylvania posted. Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Answered email, checked DNA matches, and tired so rested my eyes. We left at 10:45 a.m. for Linda's dental appointment to get a crown. I walked for half an hour, and we were home by 12:30. Had lunch. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m., wrote Seavers in the News -- Robert Seaver (1922-1944) Drowns in California, then added the family to my RootsMagic tree since I did not have them. Added about 20 people. Another Seaver bush.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, did some matching with Family Tree, then TreeShared 65 profiles to the AMT. All caught up ... but then matched more folks with Family Tree and shared a bunch of events.
* Added to the Best Of post, read email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.