Just another day in Chula Vista. It will rain tonight and for most of the next week. Good!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 260: #409 Maria Margaretha (Stuber) Konig (1702-before 1771) of Germany and Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the 99 Cent Store - she to get cans of tamales and vegetables, I got 3-way light bulbs. Home by 10 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 11 January 2019 and Nathan Dylan Goodwin's "The Asylum" is FREE to Download Now. Answered email. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then online at 12:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolve about 300 Ancestry Hints. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 11 January 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Received a message about a Family Tree profile that I think I messed up - conflated two families - so started to fix it.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the three Saturday posts, since I will be at the SDGS seminar on the morrow. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.