It was another nice day in San Diego, but the rains are coming again. Good. This was a fairly full genealogy day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy in a Wheelbarrow in 1944 -- Post 548 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Worked for awhile in RootsMagic WebHints and Family Tree, then tried to nap. Failed.
* Had lunch, and off at 11:20 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Research Group meeting. We had 15, including two new attendees. I did my thing and then they shared successes and challenges.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and try to find something to blog about. Finally wrote Finding Gertrude's Maiden Name ... and More. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to zap dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared 125 profiles (about 30 to go now). Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.