This was a cool and cloudy day turning to showers in the afternoon. Stayed in my Grandpa sweatshirt all day and was toasty.
* Left at 7:40 a.m. for the Men's Bible study breakfast at Marie Callenders, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday - ALDUS (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote the FamilySearch post but not the Ancestry post (because there was no change again).
* Tried to nap, had lunch, and off to Bonita Library for the CVGS Workshop. First one there, so set up the chairs and tables until others came. Started after 1 p.m. - Tim and Bethel on GEDmatch - uploading raw data, looking at various ethnicity estimates, and not much else. Disorganized...helped tow members download their raw data and then upload their raw data to GEDmatch. I left at 2:40 p.m. and home by 3 p.m. Started to rain.
* Watched football, read the paper, tried to doze in the recliner and failed. Online at 4:45 p.m. to do some random searching, adding sources and content. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Best Find of 2018, and Research Challenge for 2019 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner (yum, spaghetti) and watched the second football game. Read my book and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 December 2018 to 5 January 2019 posted, got the CVGS Newsletter out to the reviewers, and matched some McKnew families in FamilySearch Family Tree. TreeShared 100 profiles with my AMT, still have 180 to do from the last week. Checked the end of the football game.
* Read email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.