Geneaholic went dark on Thursday due to Christmas. Daughter Lori and her boys came on Thursday night, we went shopping on Friday and out to dinner, Tami cand family came down on Saturday and we had the gift exchange, went out to lunch, went to Jump Around, and they went home and I watched the Chargers game. On Sunday, Lori went home and I watched football. I did keep up with blogging by catching time here and there. But no research.
* Online at 7:340 a.m. to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1832 Deed of Solomon Green et al to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Got 11 months of one bank statements into MS Money.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding Seevers folks - matched with RootsMagic database. Had lunch. Went off shopping for Christmas for Linda. Home by 2 p.m.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 24 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Had a short nap. Wrote a Christmas post for Tuesday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to have dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, noted that 'Twas the Night Before a Genealogist's Christmas ... posted, add to the Best Of post, and then resolved about 250 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.