Well, our Christmas season starts tomorrow with the arrival of one daughter and two grandboys. I'm trying to prepare blogs ahead of time but am failing! It didn't help tonight that I watched the dismal Frisco Bowl with SDSU losing to Ohio 27-0 and it wasn't that close.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Randy Riding his Horse Trike in About 1945 -- Post 545 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Family History Fanatics Presents a 2019 Winter DNA eConference (26 January 2019) and set it for later.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches for awhile adding notes. Went in at 11 a.m. and had lunch, then gathered my stuff and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library.
* Got set up and we had only 13 for the CVGS DNA group. I went through the DNA-Central news and also MyHeritageDNA features.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., and noted that Historical Records of an American Santa Claus posted. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Took an hour nap.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Aztecs bowl game and had to prepare most of the dinner - mac and meat and cheese under directions of a masterful cook. Finally ate after 5:30 and watched the game, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then checked out the 52 Ancestor profile and it needs lots of work. I started the notes on it. Then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Checked email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.