Well, our Christmas season starts tomorrow with the arrival of one daughter and two grandboys. I'm trying to prepare blogs ahead of time but am failing! It didn't help tonight that I watched the dismal Frisco Bowl with SDSU losing to Ohio 27-0 and it wasn't that close.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Randy Riding his Horse Trike in About 1945 -- Post 545 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Family History Fanatics Presents a 2019 Winter DNA eConference (26 January 2019) and set it for later.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches for awhile adding notes. Went in at 11 a.m. and had lunch, then gathered my stuff and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library.
* Got set up and we had only 13 for the CVGS DNA group. I went through the DNA-Central news and also MyHeritageDNA features.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., and noted that Historical Records of an American Santa Claus posted. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Took an hour nap.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Aztecs bowl game and had to prepare most of the dinner - mac and meat and cheese under directions of a masterful cook. Finally ate after 5:30 and watched the game, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then checked out the 52 Ancestor profile and it needs lots of work. I started the notes on it. Then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Checked email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment