It was a pretty quiet day in the genea-home, since all of the family are at their homes doing family things. Lori and her boys had dinner with friends, and Tami and her family went to Disneyland. It rained quite a bit today here, and I figured out what was banging in the backyard. Duh - the gate latch is missing and the wind was doing it.
* We did Christmas after breakfast, turned the tree on, opened gifts, and done. I got 4 more boxes of See's candy. Linda got earrings and three tops.
* Online at 8:30 a.m., read email and blogs, noted that Merry Christmas to All! posted and wrote On Christmas Day...My Ancestors That Had a Special Event. Decided that was enough blogging for the day.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and took a short nap.
* Had lunch, online to resolved about 450 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic as needed. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 3:20 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze, Black Angus, In n Out, and Filippis (all were closed!) and finally Marie Callenders. I had the turkey dinner and Linda had the salad bar. Posted photos on Facebook. We looked at Christmas lights on the way home.
* Home by 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, talked to Lori, TreeShared 160 profiles (about 60 to go), wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.