This was a very different genealogy day. I spent a lot of time on Geni trying to add families to their world Family Tree, and succeeded!
* Online after 8 a.m. to read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy Riding his Horse Trike in About 1945 -- Post 546 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Got into Geni.com and added Linda's ancestors one at a time back through the 16 great-great-grandparents. Took some time at 11 a.m. to go to the store for groceries, and home by 11:45. Back into Geni to start putting together a blog post.
* Wrote Adding Family Data to the Geni.com World Family Tree and added to the Best Of post. Finally had lunch at 2 p.m. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered several emails, even researched one John Smith family line on WikiTree. Figured it out, I think, and modified my RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then started in on the SmartCopy Chrome extension to add content to Geni profiles using my MyHeritage tree data. It works really great. Updated my blog post!
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.