My grandfather's 127th birthday. I wish I'd interviewed him before he died in 1976. His life span saw so much.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 250: #375 Renewed (Smith) Carpenter (1717-after 1763) of Rhode Island posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 2 November 2018.
* Worked in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content to the RootsMagic database. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12 noon to read, worked on an AncestryDNA unlinked tree without finding a common ancestor - common mother's name with no year.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 2 November 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Surname post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post, add to the Best Of post, match some Family Tree persons to RootsMagic, and resolved about 400 Ancestry Hints. Now I have a bunch of people to TreeShare. Still lots more Hints to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.