This was a tiring day - mainly because I didn't sleep long enough overnight. Only 6 hours and I need at least 7 to get through the day without dozing off.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to put the laundry in the dryer at 7:40, then off to Marie Callenders for the mens group breakfast, then picked Linda up and we were home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (Hannah, who married Thomas Bartlett) (England to colonial New England) posted, then wrote the weekly FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in to watch TV and dozed in the recliner. Had lunch at 12 noon.
* Gathered up the laptop, the flash drive and off to the CVGS Workshop where I presented the Digital Microfilm talk. We had only 12 there. All of the research problems were not defined enough to be able to use digital microfilm. Best laid plans, etc.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. and really tired. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Zigzag Ancestor Lines posted. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and tried to work in Family Tree matching but too tired. Went in to help Linda with dinner at 5 p.m. and we ate.
* Watched the Alabama game, read the paper, did the dishes, and read my book. Watched the Aztecs game starting at 7:15. They came from behind to beat New Mexico 31-23, so now 7-2 on the season.
* Changed the clocks, and ready for bed at 10 p.m. standard time. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.