The first day of November was a warm day here in San Diego with a beautiful red sunset. Genealogy research continued today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home ny 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 1717 Birth of Renewed Smith in North Kingstown, R.I. - Post 436 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and searched Newspapers.com for a Seaver obituary. Resed my eyes for 30 minutes.
* Up by 11:30 a.m. to go to lunch with Linda to meet Gil and Lynda at Olive Garden. Nice lunch, but Linda was very upset with her food - she could have virtually nothing on the menu, then didn't like the compromise because she couldn't get cheese on her food. Very frustrating for her.
* Home by 1:50 p.m. to read, then wrote Seavers in the News -- George H. Seaver Dies in 1962 in San Rafael, California. Very tired, so went in at 3 p.m. to nap in the recliner.
* Online at 4 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, water the front plants and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:430 to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved about 250 Ancestry Hints - mainly generated by the last TreeShare. Checked Facebook. Answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.