It's Thanksgiving week! Where did the month go? It was a woeful football weekend here in San Diego, as the Aztecs and Chargers both lost. Oh well, the weather was nice! Had a lamp in the genea-cave go out on Saturday morning. Not the bulb.
1) Saturday, 17 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then to my Bible study breakfast, picked her up at 9:40 a.m. and stopped at Wal-Mart to get a lamp. Home by 10:15 and hooked up the lamp. Didn't work. Took it to another outlet and it worked - so did the one I had before. The outlet socket is bad now. Oh well - now have two good desk lamps. Need another desk now.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- MORSE (England to colonial New England) posted. Added to the Best Of post. Found some Seaver folks not in the database on GenealogyBank so added that family line.
* Went in at 12 noon for lunch, watched football and tried to doze, but failed. Read the paper.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Genealogy Resource Are You Thankful For? posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Did more Seaver research on another new-to-me family and added them to the database. The more I seek the more I find!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch football, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 November 2018 posted, then resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game - they lost to Fresno State 23-14, so now 7-4 and won't be conference champion. Hope sprung eternal again, but reality wins every time.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post before bed at 11 p.m. Genealogy this day was about 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 18 November:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 11 to 17 November 2018 posted. Transcribed the deed for Amanuensis Monday.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:15. Finished up the Amanuensis Monday post and went in at 12 noon to eat lunch and watch football. Read the paper, had lunch, tried to doze but failed. Watched the Chargers game. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again, 23-22 losing to Denver in the final 5 seconds. Online to read for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 11 to 17 November 2018 posted. Resolved over 600 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources for some of them to the database. I need to TreeShare soon!
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.