This was almost an all genealogy day, but sports intervened a bit. Nice November day. Almost had a computer disaster. No nap.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit about Ancestry searches and tree indexing.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1816 Deed of Henchman Sylvester to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted, and wrote Looking Again at the Findmypast Global Tree.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 19 November 2018 and set it for later.
* Went in at 2:15 p.m. to watch the Aztecs basketball game against Duke - a wipeout.
* Online at halftime to read, check Facebook and Twitter, and then went back to watch the end of the game. Watered the front plants, and got a little sun in back.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the football game, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post. While saving the death notice, I managed to move all of my Ancestor Files folder to another subfolder somehow. Sometimes I don't click well. It took at least 30 minutes to find the damn thing. Found it and put it back where it belongs. Whew!
* TreeShared 125 profiles in RootsMagic including all of the new profiles. Still have 150 to do.
* Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment