Happy birthday to brother Scott who is 63 years old today. Still a young lad! Decided not to get my hair cut because we are studying Samson on Saturday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:35 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 252: #377 Joanna (--?--) Champlin (about 1692-about 1762) of Rhode Island posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 16 November 2018 and set it for later. Rested my eyes for awhile.
* Online at 11:30 to search for a Seaver not in my database, and found one. Added about 10 persons to the database with content and sources. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 November 2018 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Had a nap. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper, watched TV news and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then resolved over 300 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources for some of them to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, added Ancestry sources to a bunch of ancestors, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment