This was an all-genealogy day, with the Research Group meeting included. A little wind, nice day, some small fires in the county but no big ones. Weather changes tomorrow.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that Randy Ready for Junior High Graduation in June 1958 -- Post 540 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked Linda up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post. Wrote Register for the Family History Fanatics' "DNA eWorkshop: After the Test" and set it for later. Rested my eyes for awhile. Had lunch.
* Left for the library at 11:20 a.m. and got to the parking garage and walked over to the library lugging the laptop and projector. I need a luggage carrier! Got set up, and we had only 7 attendees probably due to the parking problems (the lot is getting solar panels). Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote My New Test Case For Ancestry Member Tree Indexing. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, did the laundry, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved about 300 Ancestry hints, adding content and sources for selected Hints. Talked to Lori.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.