This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, and I finished several projects. Yay me!!! Santa Ana winds today, no big fires in the county. Yay.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1875 Death Notice for Martha Matilda Schaffner in Oakland, California posted. Wrote Findmypast Partners with Living DNA to Launch the Most Detailed Ancestry Discovery Experience. Played around in Living DNA - couldn't find a link to FMP.
* Took a nap. Had lunch, then printed off the CVGS newsletter master and the labels. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 13 November 2018 and set it for later. Went to the UPS Store to publish the newsletter. Home by 2:40 p.m.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the George Seaver talk - added descendancy research charts to the front of it. Got a little sun in the back yard.
* Went in at 5:15 to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 400 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database for selected Hints. Still 84,000 to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.