Another all-genealogy day except for lunch with the engineers group. No big fires here, and Santa Ana winds are over. Yay!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1817 Marriage Record for Sophia Buck and Lambert Brigham in Sterling, Mass. -- Post 438 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Tried to nap, but just rested. Left at 10:45 a.m. for the engineers lunch in downtown Chula Vista. Had a good time with the guys. Home before 1 p.m.
* Online to read, searched for an obituary, wrote Seavers in the News -- Milo Seaver Dies in 1957 in Binghamton, New York, and searched for more information on the children for the database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote FamilySearch Unlocking Centuries of Italian Ancestry Records.
* Went in to help with dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, ate dinner, washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and checked the next one out. Worked in the database - worked on a random RootsMagic family in Iowa and found records, added content and sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment