This was pretty much an all genealogy day although I did some shopping - both in-store and online.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and was home by 9 a.m. to join Mondays With Myrt in progress. Didn't add much - talked a bit about Big Trees and about my Wordless Wednesday photo and seeing Scott's family on the weekend.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1824 Deed of Samuel Stone Jr. to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted. Got the presentation on the flash drive and the laptop for Tuesday.
* Took a 30 minute nap. Had lunch, then online to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 26 November 2018. Went to the grocery store.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles and sharing data. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Did online shopping for Linda.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, talked to Lori, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and answered email. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.