Had a pretty good nights sleep - that was great because I had to drive a bit today.
* Did not take Linda to the Y, read email and blogs before I left at 8 a.m. for Carlsbad. Took 90 minutes to go the 43 miles, but only 25 minutes to go the last 25 miles. 60 minutes for 18 miles up to State 52 in stop and go the whole way.
* Got to the City Council chambers by 9:30 a.m. and got set up, talked to several friends, and the meeting started at 10 a.m. I started my "Discovering George W. Seaver's Life Story" presentation at about 10:20 and it went well - they like Case Studies. I threw in some charts about Descendancy Research too. Headed home at 11:30 a.m. and got home at 12:30.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1904 Death Notice for Mrs. Dora (--?--) Schaffner in San Francisco, California posted. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 27 November 2018 and set it for later.
* Took a nap in the recliner. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked in the database adding sources and content for Seaver folks using Web Hints.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.