These were not really big genealogy days because of football and family and church.
1) Saturday, 24 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we made a Costco run. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- GUILD (England to colonial New England) posted. Tried to nap but watched football instead.
* Had lunch, then online to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Thanksgiving Memories posted. Watched more football.
* We left at 4 p.m. for Black Angus to meet brother Scott and family for dinner. Had a great time telling stories - his kids know them all! Home by 6:45 p.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 18 to 24 November 2018 posted. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game. Read the paper and my book. Aztecs lost in overtime, 31-30 to Hawaii, so ended up 7-5 losing the last 3 games and 4 of last 5.
* Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 25 November:
* Read email and blogs, downloaded more Hildreth deeds, then off to church at 9:30 and home by 11:30. Transcribed one of the deeds and wrote the Amanuensis post. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 18 to 24 November 2018 posted.
* Had lunch, watched football, read the paper, Chargers won 45-10 over Cardinals. Now 8-3 on the season.
* Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 18 to 24 November 2018 posted, and checked Facebook. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, Treeshared about 80 profiles to the AMT, practiced my Tuesday talk, and resolved over 400 Ancestry Hints.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.