Almost another full genealogy day. No rain yet - maybe tomorrow.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1899 Death Notice for Frederick Schaffner in San Francisco, California posted, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote New England Historic Genealogical Register Table of Contents - Volume 172, No. 4 (Fall 2018). Added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Sent message to CVGS members about the DNA group on Wednesday. Rested my eyes but didn't nap.
* Checked the Aztecs basketball game but it started late. Had lunch. Added to the Best Of post. Started the Genealogy News Bytes - 20 November 2018 post. Left at 1:35 p.m. to get a haircut. Home by 2:40 p.m.
* Finished up the news byres post, checked Facebook and Twitter, and took a nap. Online at 4:40 p.m. to read.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and then TreeShared 90 profiles to the AMT. Answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.