Ten days into October, I'm still tired out. Will be another year older in 13 days. No baseball today!
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that Randy and Stan With Their Dad - Post 535 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote Kitty Cooper Featured at San Diego Genealogical Society Program on Saturday, 13 October 2018 and set it for later, then tried to nap. Phone call at 10:35 and I got up and had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library to host the CVGS Research Group meeting. We had 16, and all were anxious for the DNA class next week. We may have a big group! Got another book to read.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, and took a nap. Felt better. Online at 4:15 to add to the Best Of post, answer email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and eventually wrote The Power of an Ancestry.com Search From the Member Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared the Cox tree after pruning it. Worked for awhile in the big database matching with Family Tree and sharing profile data.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.