This was a fairly typical genealogy Tuesday - some blogging, some searching, and some real life moments, plus baseball.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1942 Obituary and Funeral Notice of Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942) posted, and picked her up at 9 a.m. We went on our second great swimsuit hunt and found some at Kohls. Bought two, not cheap, but she can wear them. Stopped at the grocery store on the way back, and home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and updated the Be An Ancestry Detective presentation. Tried to nap, not sure how successful it was.
* Had lunch, then online to read, answer email, and printed out the handout for Thursday. Had to change ink cartridges. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 9 October 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote Photos From CVGS Family History Day on 29 September - Set 2. Worked a bit in Family Tree matching profiles to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to east dinner, watch baseball, read the paper, wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post, then resolved over 350 Ancestry hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment