This was another all-genealogy day, but different from the others. Still no baseball, which helped.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that 1707 Birth of Thomas Hazard in North Kingstown, R.I. - Post 433 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, did some semi-random searching in the database, and tried to nap. Failed.
* Gathered my stuff up and left at 11:15 a.m. for the Womens Club - had pot-luck lunch with about 40 ladies, good table conversation, mainly about genealogy. Gave my short talk on "Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective" and answered questions.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. and read email and blogs, then tried to nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Charles Seaver Dies in 1939 in Santa Maria, California. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 to read, wrote the 52 Ancestor post, TreeShared the 90 changes to the tree, and did some mroe random searching out of the database and matched more folks in Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered some emails, and checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment