1) Sunday, 7 October:
* Read email and blogs before church, and home by 12 noon (it was October birthday celebration after the service). I got my first birthday cake of the month.
* Watched football, and the Chargers beat the Raiders 26-10, so I was happy. Watched some baseball too off and on after the football game.
* Online to note that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 30 September to 6 October 2018 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 September to 6 October 2018 posted.
* We went shopping for Linda's bathing suits at Plaza Bonita and Wal-mart without success. Had dinner at Marie Callenders.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolved about 300 Ancestry Hints into RootsMagic. Edited the CVGS newsletter and sent the PDF to the email list.
* Got busy with the Bible study issue and didn't journal. Genealogy on Sunday was like 3.0 hours.
2) Monday, 8 October:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 8:55 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared a bit about the Ancestry search quirk. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1809 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth Jr. to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted. Added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, then made the master for the postal CVGS newsletter and printed it out. Made the labels too. Went to the UPS Store and printed 25 copies, 14 to mail out and 11 for publicity and new members.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 8 October 2018. Watched some baseball. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch baseball, read the paper, we had dinner, and I watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and TreeShared the RootsMagic tree. Wrote this post. Genealogy on Monday was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment